Franco-Russian Chamber of Commerce and Industry (CCI France Russie) is a major network, comprising French businesses in Russia.
The Chamber of Commerce and Industry comprises more than 400 company members: 35 companies being taken into account when calculating the CAC 40 index, as well as hundreds of small business enterprises and medium business enterprises dealing with different economy branches.
The main purpose of Franco-Russian Chamber of Commerce and Industry is building up of business cooperation between France and Russia, increase of criss cross investments and successful realization of common projects being performed by two countries.
By constantly supporting its member companies, CCI France Russie:
- Comprises companies into professional community, and by doing so it increases their opportunities;
- Guards their interests and represents them to designated officials and government agencies of both countries;
- Submits comprehensive information on Russian market and current political and economic situation in Russia;
- Organizes business missions to Russian regions, CIS countries and to France.
In 2020 Franco-Russian Chamber of Commerce and Industry (CCI France Russie) has organized for its member companies more than one hundred events, including:
- a meeting with Elvira Nabiullina, the Chairman of the Central Bank of Russia;
- an online meeting with Daniil Yegorov, the Head of Federal Tax Service of Russia;
- an online meeting with Vasiliy Osmakov, the Deputy minister of industry and trade in the Russian Federation;
- 3 online-meetings with Pierre Levy, the Ambassador of France in Russia.
Apart from this, in this tough time CCI France Russie actively advocates the interests of business community in Russian governmental agencies. A special “hot line” was established for representatives of business, there they can obtain consultations on different issues regarding the COVID-19 pandemic.
Franco-Russian Chamber of Commerce and Industry (CCI France Russie) is a key enterprise of intermutual economic cooperation between France and Russia, it is also the main partner of business community.
Detailed range of services
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT AND NETWORKING
- Creating a network of business contacts in Russia and in France
- Individual search of potential clients and business partners, organizing of B2B-meetings
- Promotion of member companies` products within business community, as well as promotion of services
- Round tables and business breakfasts with pressing agendas, industry conferences
- Society events and business cocktail parties with other business associations
- Lobbying of business interests at top level within work of Economic Council of CCI France Russie
- 15 professional committees comprising specialists from different business lines dealing with experience exchange and guarding of common interests in government agencies
- Business missions to Russian Regions, CIS countries, France and Africa
- Analytics from Franco-Russian “Observo” center: analyses of political and economic situation in Russia
- Market research in Russia and France
VISA FACILITATION AND TEMPORARY STAFFING
- Securing local approvals for work, as well as invitations for obtaining business Schengen visas
- Services on temporary staffing
Company motto: CCI France Russie Mission is a daily support of our member companies` businesses.
Pavel Nikolaevich Shinsky, General Manager of CCI France Russie
“Franco-Russian Chamber of Commerce and Industry” (CCI France Russie) has been comprising French, Russian and international business for more than 20 years already. We support our member companies in every way possible, and we are always ready to have negotiations with businesses, professional associations, and government representatives!”