Moscow Region Development Corporation:
- develops the region’s investment potential
- provides pro bono services to ensure the quickest and most effective implementation of projects in the Moscow region
MOSCOW REGION INDUSTRIAL SPACES
The territory of Moscow region includes over 80 sites, among them special economic zones, industrial parks and technoparks. Moscow region is the second-most populated (after the city of Moscow) and the fastest-growing region in Russia, with all the preconditions for successful business development.
PLENTY OF LAND AVAILABLE FOR CONSTRUCTION
Unlike the city of Moscow, the Moscow region has a lot of vacant land that can be used for production facilities of varying industrial purposes.
An infrastructure for producing highly qualified experts and a high share of economically active populace (4,19 million people).
KEY TRANSPORTATION HUB
The region is located at the intersection of main transportation routes that connect Asia, Europe and all Russian regions. 11 railway lines; 11 federal highways; 6 airports.
Moscow and Moscow region form Russia’s biggest consumer market.
LARGE HEALTH PROTECTION ZONES
More opportunities to situate production facilities in accordance with health protection norms.
Moscow region affords its residents opportunities to cut costs on projects while increasing financial returns following the start of production.
Regional Investment Project (RIP)
Manufacturers get benefits following their inclusion into the RIP registry.
Investment Tax Deduction
Income tax reduction by the amount that equals the investment until 01/01/2029.
To build engineering infrastructure facilities
Subsidy administered by the Ministry of Investment and Innovation of Moscow Region.
Land at preferential rates
Having signed an agreement with Moscow region, an investor may receive municipally or regionally owned land for industrial facility construction.
Assistance in project financing
Industrial Development Fund of the Moscow Region offers investors preferential financing terms.
Special attention to small and medium-sized businesses
Small and medium-sized businesses are afforded additional subsidies on equipment.
The full range of services
- Interaction with government structures. We assist you in quickly establishing contact with government authorities, which include federal ministries, regional and municipal authorities, government institutions and structures involved in your project.
- Site selection. We help you find a location for your facility in the Moscow region, selecting the best options and negotiating the terms with industrial parks.
- Information gathering. We provide extensive information on the Moscow region: industrial sites, benefits for new investors, pricing policies regarding land sales.
- Industry analysis. We analyze the market and collect the data in a report, allowing an investor to make an informed decision regarding their project.
- Financial assistance. To get projects financed, we are ready to establish partnerships between investors and organizations such as Sberbank, VTB, Rosselkhozbank, IDF, Russian Direct Investment Fund.
- Business partner selection. We help you find a partner on your project. Bonuses for foreign investors: a co-investor, relevant sales channels, a supplier of raw materials, well-established logistics.
- Launching assistance. We help you in your negotiations with the structures responsible for providing gas supply, electricity, road infrastructure and assistance in the start of production.
- Cadastral and geodetic work. We survey the land; prepare layouts and detailed survey-maps of protected areas; carry out technical inventory, topographic mapping, boundary and technical surveys; and create easements.