The NLMK Group division, Long Products Russia, is one of the largest producers of long products and hardware in the Russian market.
The structure of NLMK Long is made up of facilities that form a closed production cycle, from ferrous scrap collection and processing to the manufacturing of HVA steel products such as rebar, wire rod, and metalware. The Long division of NLMK Group includes five companies: NLMK Ural, NLMK-Metiz, NLMK-Kaluga, NLMK Ural Service and Vtorchermet.
In order to improve customer service, the company has introduced services such as sales directly to consumers and distributors, product marketing, tech support, and planning and supervision of sales.
The experts from the department of sales and tech support are always prepared to offer long-distance and on-site consultations. The company’s sales policy aims to ensure a consistently high-quality output, timely delivery, competitive prices and high-level service.
The full range of production
- Vtorchermet NLMK is a large network of scrap collection and processing companies. It carries out ferrous scrap processing and shipping and supplies quality raw materials to the steel melting facilities of NLMK and NLMK Ural, as well as to the converting facility of the Novolipetsk plant.
- NLMK Ural manufactures rebar rods and coils, as well as wire rod.
- NLMK-Kaluga manufactures rebar rods, sections and channel utilized primarily in the construction of foundations, load-bearing walls, floor structures in residential buildings, and underground structures, the manufacturing of precast concrete products, etc.
- NLMK Ural Service carries out repairs and maintenance of metallurgical equipment and manufactures a wide variety of spare parts.
- NLMK-Metiz produces 885 types and sizes of metalware.
Dmitry Stopkevich, Director General