JSCB “NOVIKOMBANK” is a modern financial institution that provides a full range of banking services.
A modern financial institution that provides a full range of banking services.
It was founded in 1993. It is one of the 20 largest banks of Russia. The priority area of activity is to support the real sector of the Russian economy. Among borrowers there are the leading machine building enterprises, including aircraft, shipbuilding, machine tool, and other high-tech industries. Shareholder and key partner of JSCB “NOVIKOMBANK” is the State Corporation “Rostec”.
The Bank is demonstrating stable high growth rates for key balance sheet indicators. Thus, the Bank’s assets have reached and steadily exceed 500 billion rubles, loan portfolio exceeds 380 billion rubles. JSCB “NOVIKOMBANK” is included in Top-5 of the banking market leaders in terms of efficiency.
At the end of 2019 (financial statements according to RAS, Russian Accounting Standards):
- Net profit of JSCB “NOVIKOMBANK” reached 10 billion rubles. Net interest income of the Bank increased by 65.2%, to 17.5 billion rubles.
- JSCB “NOVIKOMBANK” has become the undisputed leader in terms of loan portfolio growth rates among Russian banks. For 12 months, the volume of financing for high-tech enterprises increased by 30.6% against the industry average of 3.6%.
- The main driver of portfolio growth is the financing of programs within the framework of national projects, which are implemented, among the other things, by the controlling shareholder of JSCB “NOVIKOMBANK”, State Corporation “Rostec”.
- The Bank actively supports diversification programs of strategic importance for enterprises of the State Corporation. The amount of funding provided for these purposes reached 210 billion rubles.
Support for Rostec's participation in national projects has become one of the main business areas. NOVIKOMBANK has fully adapted its product line taking into account the needs of enterprises of the State Corporation that fulfill the state's priority tasks. The Bank assists in the implementation of such projects as: "Health", "Education", "Ecology”.
“Safe and High-Quality Roads” and “Digital Economy”. NOVIKOMBANK supports the Smart City and Safe City projects implemented as part of the Housing and Urban Environment program. NOVIKOMBANK participates in the VEB.RF programs on providing soft loans to systemically important enterprises. The program is implemented in accordance with a set of measures developed by the government on behalf of the President the Russian Federation and is aimed at supporting systemically important enterprises in the difficult situation caused by the coronavirus pandemic (COVID-19).
NOVIKOMBANK significantly expanded its participation in state support programs. In 2020, the Bank concluded more than eleven agreements with regional industrial development funds. The agreements are aimed at supporting enterprises during the implementation of investment projects through the provision of high-tech financial services. In May 2020, the international agency Moody’s affirmed NOVIKOMBANK's long-term deposit rating in national and foreign currencies at Ba3, with a “stable” forecast. This rating reflects the expansion and effective development of the bank’s business even in difficult economic conditions, the steady growth of its assets and their high quality.
Competitive advantages of JSCB “NOVIKOMBANK”:
- flexible tariff policy;
- quick decision making;
- individual approach for each customer;
- deep knowledge of industries;
- high-quality banking service.
The Bank’s policy is based on the principles of long-term partnership, mutually beneficial cooperation and an individual approach to each customer.
JSCB “NOVIKOMBANK” participates in state development programs. Due to this, the Bank offers wide opportunities to use state support tools when organizing financing of high-tech projects.
The Bank concluded agreements with:
- Industrial Development Fund on the implementation of soft loans;
- VEB.RF on the implementation of projects within the framework of the “Project Finance Factory”;
- REC on the supporting export programs
- JSC "Federal Corporation for the Development of Small and Medium Enterprises" on the implementation of programs to stimulate lending to SMEs;
- Monogorod.RF Foundation on the implementation of investment projects of single-industry towns.
By order of the Government of the Russian Federation NOVIKOMBANK is included in the list of authorized banks that have the right to open special accounts of bidders in the framework of 44-FZ (Federal law). NOVIKOMBANK offers its customers free maintenance of a special account of a procurement participant.
Specialization in corporate lending to high-tech industries and providing customers with a full range of banking services (including lending to investment projects) allows NOVIKOMBANK to be a reliable partner of domestic industry.
Detailed range of products sold
Priority areas of the Bank's activities:
- corporate customer service;
- provision of bank guarantees;
- retail business;
- operations in financial markets;
- international operations and interbank business.
Corporate business is the main activity of JSCB “NOVIKOMBANK”, which is one of the key sources of financing for the machine building, research and production, electronic, transport and aviation sectors of the Russian economy, and is involved in the implementation of national projects.
The Bank provides its corporate customers with a full range of modern financial products and services, including:
- warranty operations
- traditional forms of trade finance;
- financing guaranteed by the Russian Agency for Export Credit and Investment Insurance;
- creation of Settlement Centers of the Corporation (RCC) for holdings and the Unified Corporate Treasury (EKK).
JSCB NOVIKOMBANK is consistently strengthening its position in the market for banking services to private clients. The bank's retail business is focused on servicing employees of enterprises and organizations of the State Corporation “Rostec”.
NOVIKOMBANK's exclusive product is the social payment card of an employee of the State Corporation “Rostec”, which is developed and provided as part of the Bank participation in Rostec's social policy.
NOVIKOMBANK offers the following services to private customers:
- bank cards
- deposits and accounts;
- loans (consumer, mortgage, education);
- cash management services;
- operations with precious metals;
- on-line services
- priority Pass;
- concierge service;
- investment services
- transportation and delivery of valuables.
Company slogan: «In the service of a great country»
Elena Georgieva, Chairman of the Management Board