SVEL Group is a leading Russian manufacturer of electrotechnical equipment. In terms of production growth and modernization, it has seen some of the most dynamic development in the industry.
SVEL Group’s partnership with key Russian businesses makes it possible to effectively implement the government program of import substitution and energy preservation. Our experts’ knowledge and experience allow us to find optimal ways of manufacturing energy-efficient equipment for every client.
SVEL Group has all the resources and capabilities necessary for constructing turnkey substations, and guarantees the reliability and timely delivery of the product. Working closely with our clients, we aim to find case-by-case solutions that will apply widely and meet all the necessary demands.
- SVEL Group is among the enterprises fundamental to Russian economy.
- We participate in the Workforce Productivity and Employment Support national project, implemented with the participation of the Federal Center of Competences in the Field of Labor Productivity.
- SVEL Group signed a contract to build turnkey substations for a wind farm with Sedmoy Vetropark FRV, LLC.
- The company raised the production capacities of power transformers to 630 MVA and their voltage class to 750 kV. This equipment is being delivered to strategic assets across Russia.
- The assortment of high-voltage equipment has also seen the inclusion of 35 kV, 110 kV and 220 kV disconnectors.
- Following a complex equipment delivery process, a 110/6 kV Periklaz substation was constructed at the Satkinskaya production site of Magnezit Group.
- Modern production of dry-type reactors with a new-generation air core has been launched.
- SVEL Group launches new production facilities annually, and has demonstrated a consistent profit growth over its entire 17-year history.
- A wide range of output (35 production lines) and a multitude of services within the company’s sales structure.
- SVEL Group’s equipment makes it possible to cover 75-80% of the demand for energy transfer and distribution.
- Lean manufacturing and a system of continuous improvement of the production processes have been implemented.
- The company’s equipment is IEC certified.
- Significant attention is paid to attracting the best personnel and working with talent; the company has around 3,000 employees.
- The company has its own engineering center and more than 15 R&D projects.
- Best Manufacturer of Reactor Equipment (2018, 2019).
- ISO 9001:2015 certificate (verified in May 2020).
The full range of production:
- Oil-immersed transformers with power ranging from 2.5 MVA to 630 MVA and 750 kV voltage class;
- Dry-type transformers with cast resin, natural cooling, power ranging from 16 kVA to 25,000 kVA and 35 kV voltage class;
- Current-limiting reactors rated at up to 10,000 A, 500 kV voltage class;
- Medium voltage switchgears, voltage classes 6(10) kV and 35 kV;
- Medium-voltage/low-voltage prefabricated substations, voltage class 6(10) kV, power up to 4,000 kVA;
- Medium-voltage/low-voltage prefabricated substations for outdoor installation in the block-modular building, voltage classes 6(10) kV, 35 kV, 110 kV, 220 kV;
- Low voltage switchboards rated at up to 6,300 A;
- Modular integrated transformer substations, voltage classes 35 kV, 110 kV, 220 kV;
- Instrument transformers, voltage 6 kV, 10 kV, 35 kV, 110 kV, 220 kV.
Our slogan: “Your key partner in energy efficiency”
Alexey Kishko, head of the company:
“Greetings to all participants of the INNOPROM ONLINE: Digital Era Industry project. We are very pleased that, despite the current situation, the event is being held. We are open to new partnerships and new ideas. SVEL Group is always ready to expand its circle of contacts and promising avenues of development”.